THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
AN INTENSIVE ONE-TO-ONE ENGLISH COURSE
AND A COZY ENGLISH HOMESTAY
Michael & Minoo Short welcome you to DIALOGUE-ANGLOSCENE intensive English courses in Rye (Hastings), England.
Michael and Minoo are both qualified English teachers and life coaches. They each have over 25 years of experience in coaching people of many different nationalities and professional backgrounds in English communication skills.
They have been organizing intensive one-to-one English courses since 1999. They put all their expertise, both as English teachers and life coaches, into providing you with an unforgettable English immersion that will greatly improve both your English language skills and your general confidence in just a few days.
Read on to learn more about the structure and content of the course.
Your intensive one-to-one English course begins with a detailed assessment of your level, objectives and learning style. The course will then be designed especially for you based on this assessment.
All your lessons are one-to-one and tailored to your specific needs. They focus simultaneously on improving:
- precise aspects of the language (comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation ...)
- oral or written communication skills in a specific field (TOEFL and GMAT exam preparation, banking, sales, environment, business ...)
Our unique coaching method and highly structured lessons ensure extremely rapid progress in your listening comprehension and pronunciation skills, leading to an immediate gain in your confidence to communicate in English.
MEALS & SELF-STUDY TIME
Your one-to-one English course is fully personalized outside the lessons too. We welcome a maximum of three students a week in our UK Center, to ensure complete immersion and personalization at all times.
- There is always a teacher accompanying you during breaks and meals to provide you with further opportunities to practise and learn in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Every day, for your self-study time, you receive written and oral exercises targeted to your specific needs. This is essential in consolidating and activating what you have learned in your lessons.
AFTER YOUR STAY
The end of your English immersion is not the end of your intensive English course. You will leave with:
- Your personal course manual and CDs to continue to revise and fully assimilate all your course material
- A whole new approach to learning, and an exciting set of learning tools and strategies
- Free access to our online support website (www.anglo-link.com)
Read what previous students have said about their one-to-one English courses at Dialogue- Angloscene.
"ONE OF THE BEST LANGUAGE COURSES"
(THE WALL STREET JOURNAL)
Dialogue-Angloscene Intensive Language Courses
Telephone: +44 (0)1797 226850 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org