The Dialogue-Angloscene Approach:
"You are unique, and so is your way of learning."
The ideal training has a personal touch corresponding to:
- your personality
- your individual needs
- your specific expectations
Through our method:
- You can quickly discover your language gifts, aptitudes and unconscious knowledge
- You can rapidly develop your self-confidence
- You save time, as you only learn what interests you
Dialogue-Angloscene is more than just a language course. It offers you:
A TOP QUALITY TRAINING
1. AN EFFECTIVE METHOD
It is difficult to communicate if you can hardly understand what other people are saying. To help you achieve tangible results, we have developed a unique method that rapidly improves your listening comprehension and pronunciation.
Another important aspect of our coaching method is that all our lessons simultaneously work on four essential goals:
- Developing listening comprehension and pronunciation skills (the listening threshold)
- Learning to speak without making mistakes (the linguistic threshold)
- Practising appropriate means of expression (the cultural threshold)
- Gaining pleasure in speaking your new language (the psychological threshold)
Whatever your precise objectives, you can simultaneously improve your confidence, pronunciation, comprehension, grammar and vocabulary.
2. A PROGRAMME TAILORED TO SUIT YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS
- Your teacher is really a partner, a coach, who, thanks to his or her experience, sees what you need at once and adapts your programme accordingly
- There are no textbooks. The lessons are for you and designed with your involvement. You will take your tailor-made manual and CD with you at the end of the course
- Each lesson is one-to-one (1 teacher + 1 student):
- You work at your own pace and level
- You save a considerable amount of time learning only the vocabulary suited to your needs
- You can also bring along your own materials to integrate into your lessons
3. NATURAL IMMERSION
Dialogue-Angloscene offers you a true 'immersion' into the language. A week with us means 70 hours of contact with your new language, at a rate of 14 hours per day. And, of course, dreaming in your new language is not forbidden...
During you total immersion at Dialogue-Angloscene, the new language will stop sounding alien and foreign to you. You will communicate naturally, to the point of forgetting your mother tongue. You will no longer translate. Instead, you will begin to think directly in your new language.
A COSY HOMESTAY
1. A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
You are treated as a member of the family at Dialogue-Angloscene. We are attentive to all aspects of your stay. Your private room offers all necessary comforts and facilities. Our meals, greatly appreciated by all, are adapted to your eating habits and your preferences. There is always a Dialogue-Angloscene team member with you during breaks, mealtimes and evenings for conversation about subjects that interest you. We welcome only a handful of students each week to ensure that you feel truly at home. You will find a convivial atmosphere in all our Centres, where communicating in a foreign language becomes a pleasure.
2. A COMFORTABLE STAY
Your room is comfortable and fully equipped with a desk, CD player/radio, television and DVD player, private bathroom (washbasin, shower and toilet), and a ‘Wi-Fi’ connection to the Internet for your laptop.
"ONE OF THE BEST LANGUAGE COURSES"
(THE WALL STREET JOURNAL)
Dialogue-Angloscene Intensive Language Courses
Telephone: +44 (0)1797 226850 | E-mail: email@example.com